Terms & Conditions
By clicking this link you agree to the following:
- Special Order Returns will not be accepted.
- Century Tile ‘stocked’ material (sealed & un-opened cartons) are returnable within thirty (30) days from purchase and we still have your dye lot in stock. Shipping and/or delivery costs to get the material returned are not refundable.
- We will attempt to replace items if they are defective or damaged as a result of the manufacturing process. Be aware that manufacturers sometimes require samples, pictures of defects or require an on-site inspection. Century Tile is not the decision maker and are bound to the guarantees that are outlined by the manufacturer. On occasion, if no alternative is available, a refund will be given (less the shipping cost). Breakage is to be expected and does not fall into this category. Unfortunately, tile is fragile and can break. Getting a small number of broken pieces is not unusual and should be expected. (These would be great for cuts!)
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Should you need to return something, you will be responsible for getting it shipped back once Century Tile has agreed to the return. Restock charges and handling charges may apply. Again, special order returns will not be accepted.
- Installation constitutes acceptance. We cannot replace or refund material once it's installed. You or your installer need to carefully inspect and verify that the product you received is what you ordered before it is installed.
- Once material has shipped your order cannot be cancelled.
- Shade variation is an inherent part of ceramic tile products. Many factories will often create this shading to accentuate the characteristic beauty of the tile. It would be recommended that all tiles be shuffled before installation so no one area becomes more pronounced during installation. Should additional material be needed, exact dye lots may not be available and we cannot guarantee other dye lots will match.
- All materials are first quality. We do not deal in seconds or off goods.
- Sizing of tile is nominal - meaning that a 12"x12" tile might really be 11.75"x11.75", minimal grout lines are figured into the ceramic coverage area.
- All installations should be in accordance with NTCA specs and is the customer's responsibility to be aware of proper installation methods prior to starting your project.
- Should you have an order delivered in the Chicago-land area by Century Tile, we will contact you to coordinate delivery of your material.
- Drivers cannot deliver any material into your home due to insurance reasons. It is your responsibility to get it into your home.
- Should you want to pick up material at one of our ten (10) locations, we will contact you after you order has been placed to determine what location would be best for you.
- Material that is purchased on-line must be paid for in full before any shipments can be made.
- If damage should occur through a freight carrier, UPS, Fed-x or common carrier, notations must be made on the bill of ladings and claims are to filed with the carrier. Pictures are helpful. Century will assist, but this filing is the responsibility of the customer and must be filed in a timely manner.
- Taxes, handling charges and internet taxes are passed through to the customer based on the product being purchased.
Should you have any questions, please contact us toll free at 888-TILE-YOU or .